SWF has been actively working for the welfare of the resident communities of Jhimpir which fall in the vacinity of FFCEL wind power project. Following welfare projects have been done for the residents of Jhimpir in following Major Areas:
- Development of Solar Model Village at Village Omer Chang.
- Rehabilitation of Water Supply Scheme for the whole community of Jhimpir benefitting population over 5000 inhabitant.
- Boring of water wells, installation of water pumps, construction of water tanks and provision of power generators of water for village Omer Chang, Suleiman Palari and Khameso Shoro.
- Construction of Maternity center, renovation of doctor accomodation, contruction of waiting area and provision of ambulance for the jhimpir community.
- Construction of rooms, provision of Furniture, whiteboards, Science Lab equipment and complete overhauling of school bus for the govt high school Jhimpir.